Mag Drive pumps are versatile low-maintenance pumps, ideal for in-line or submerged use. These rugged pumps are specifically designed to run continuously submersed or inline for: circulation, filtration. The motor is epoxy filled, wiping out the possibility of water getting inside, or anything leaching out into your aquarium water.
These pumps contain no seals to wear, and all electrical components are encapsulated in epoxy with no seals to wear or break. A pre-filter screen is included for use in submerged setups where deposits or debris in the water could clog or damage the pump.
- For submerged or in-line use.
- For freshwater or saltwater.
- Mag Drive pumps are best suited for free-flow setups, where water encounters very little back pressure.
- The pump is magnetically driven - it has no seals to wear and contains no oil.
- Energy used is approximately 1/2 of regular motor driven pumps.